11 - 12 December, 2017
Business Design Centre
About the Summit
85 per cent of IT professionals list smart security as a priority. As technology evolves and digitisation increases, risk management and security must be similarly transformed. Digital business is here and the principles of business security and security practices must measure up to this new reality. IT risk and information security needs to become a digital enabler and a new paradigm for security needs to be embraced.
The deep-dive seminar programme offers an ideal platform to uncover the latest innovations, get an update on emerging trends and create a complete picture for your business beyond rushed overviews typical at large trade events. This interactive programme offers insight into key strategies and lessons learned to ensure smarter security for a digital age.
With technology moving fast, enterprises must ensure risk management and security strategies can stay ahead in an increased connected world. How do we make security solutions smarter?
Who attends the summit
Who attends from enterprises?
- IT Director/Head/Manager
- Procurement Director/Head/Manager
- Digital and Innovation Leads
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of Security
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Transformation
- Heads of Cyber/Corporate Security
- Security Advisors
- Security Architectss
Who sponsors or attends from vendors?
- Network security suppliers
- Intrusion, prevention, detection vendors
- Encryption and authentication solutions
- Data and cloud security solutions
- Secure transaction solutions
Key Topics include:
- Predict, prevent, detect, respond:is this methodology outdated?
- Digital security as a business enabler
- Developing and delivering security strategies successfully
- Security of things: protection in a connected world
Day 1 Agenda: Monday, December 11th, 2017
Security infrastructure in a digital environment
Steve Wright, Chief Data Privacy Officer, John Lewis
Phil Cracknell, Global CISO, Homeserve PLC
Mark Camillo, Head of Cyber & Professional Indemnity, AIG
Rethinking the paradigm: digital security as a business enabler
Mieke Kooij, Security Director, Trainline
Thom Langford, Chief Information Security Officer, Publicis Re:Sources
Mun Valiji, CISO, Sainsburys
Effective change management: new strategies to meet the digital challenge
Stu Hirst, Information Technology Security Head, Skyscanner
Security of things: Protection in a connected world
Paul Edmunds, Head of Technology, National Cyber Crime Unit
Jon Howes, IoT & Security Strategist, NEuW
Jane Frankland, Managing Director, Cyber Security Capital
Day 2 Agenda: Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
Get your all-access pass to D.E.N. LIVE today for just £450 before they sell out!
Do not miss this unique technology festival! Book your pass today before they sell out!Book your all-access pass today!