11 - 12 December, 2017
Business Design Centre
A unique event experience
Increasing Productivity | Reducing Cost | Enhancing Experience
Created specifically for C-suite, IT and line of business professionals the event goes far beyond a traditional trade show. D.E.N LIVE creates a unique environment where best practice exchange and intimate networking is the priority to support real business transformation.
- High level networking with 1000 top attendees
- Content driven; 3 premium summits and 4 interactive seminars curated by an expert Advisory Board
- 150+ speakers providing practical strategy in innovative formats; no death by sales pitch!
- Tailor your key learnings with accessible all access passes or seminar only passes to maximise ROI
- 50+ top exhibitors providing an experiential show experience in an intimate setting
- 15+ hours of dedicated networking time; connecting enterprise leaders with technology and network solutions
Bored of seeing the same old faces?
Generic presentations? No interaction? So are we!
Our events are devised to enhance your networking and learning experience and go beyond the traditional exhibitions with exclusive content delivering in unique ways:
The market-leading summits offer 2 days of high-level best practice sharing, interactive discussion and practical takeaways that you do not get at a broader tech trade show.
- Focused, content around key business imperatives
- Need to know information delivered by key experts
- Unparalleled speaker list; moving beyond the generic to the success stories
- Unique formats: Actionable insights not death by PPT!
The deep-dive seminar programmes offer an ideal platform to uncover the latest innovations, get an update on emerging trends and create a complete picture for your business beyond rushed overviews typical at large trade events.
- Expert speakers delivering need to know information
- Intimate environments to broaden your network effectively
- Open Q&As. Get engaged in the debate
Unique Learning and networking formats
C-Suite Fireside Chats
The more relaxed and intimate interview set-up allows for greater depth and more strategic insights to maximise your ROI. Get in-depth pictures on key industry trends from the industry’s most distinguished leaders.
Dedicating time to understand products and their potential applications, these sessions allow leading vendors to showcase innovations in a more meaningful way so that you can really understand how they will impact your business.
Exhibitor Clinics & Demos
To deliver a more immersive experience, we offer demos and Q&As on exhibitor stands throughout to day to give you an inside and exclusive look at the latest products. Expand your knowledge of the latest offerings and make more informed purchasing decisions
Getting bogged down in the numbers and information on generic PPT slides? The storyteller sessions break the rules by allowing slides to be picture only. We want you to share your unique story with the audience as only you can.
The panel sessions offer senior-level delegates the chance to interact with expert speakers and get your key questions answered. Put your thoughts to our experts with our interactive event technology and learn best practice strategy from your peers.
Meeting Zones & Networking
We understand that to maximise ROI and do business you need somewhere to meet fellow attendees away from the crowds and have some more relaxed conversations. Our meeting zones are perfect for a quick coffee and more private chat. Pre-book meetings today to maximise the value of your trip!
Never has it been more important to focus on future technology to differentiate yourself as a business. I see the launch of The Telegraph's Digital Enterprise Network as a fantastic way of sharing innovation across businesses and I am excited to be contributing towards it.
Andrew Isenman, Enterprise Mobility Lead, Heathrow
Get your full all-access pass today for just £400 before 1st June 2017
Don't miss out on the only ConfEx on the market with a year-round community on driving the Digital Enterprise. Book today at the early-bird rate for just £400 before 01/06/2017.Book your all-access pass today!