11 - 12 December, 2017
Business Design Centre
Key Topics at a glance
Premium content curated by business enterprise experts for business enterprise experts
Created specifically for C-suite, IT and line of business professionals the event goes far beyond a traditional trade show. D.E.N LIVE creates a unique environment where best practice exchange and intimate networking is the priority to support real business transformation.
The 3 premium summits and 4 FREE seminars are curated by an expert Advisory Board, to guarantee practical takeaways on the issues that matter most to your business. Enhance productivity, reduce costs and enhance experiences today with D.E.N. LIVE!
Key Topics for the Summits?
Network Infrastructure: Talking SMAC
Creating agile, integrated networks to accelerate transformation
Key topics include:
- Building an agile infrastructure to support SMAC and business change
- The importance of the network to SMAC: Driving cost and operational efficiencies
- Driving the business forward: Meaningful analytics from big data
- DevOps culture: Continuous improvement for business 4.0
- The cloud ecosystem: SaaS, data centers and security
Rise of the Machines: AInnovators
Driving efficiency and cost savings through AI implementation
Key Topics include:
- Industry 4.0: Is this the next revolution?
- Sector Case Studies: AI for Finance, Healthcare, Energy and Law
- Creating an implementation roadmap
- AI and humans: An evolving relationship
- The future of AI in enterprise
AR, VR & Wearables
Reinventing customer & employee experiences to enhance service & reduce cost
- Impact on consumer experience and marketing; storytelling with tech
- Immersive tech for employee engagement, training and cost reduction
- Sector case studies: Immersive tech success stories and lessons learnt
- Aligning tech innovation with business strategy
- Developing immersive tech: Technology masterclass
Digital is not an evolution but a revolution that changes how do business, work, learn, and even love. The UK is in an envious position to lead the world in the fourth industrial revolution, and Telegraph’s Digital Enterprise Network will be a valuable medium in making sense of the opportunities, as well as the risks, for business success. I am deeply honoured to be part of it.
George Zarkadakis, Digital Lead, Willis Towers Watson
Key topics for the free Seminars
The Connected Customer: Data, Mobile, Automation & Storytelling
Reinventing customer experience to drive revenues
Key Topics include:
- The future of storytelling; using storytelling as a sales tool
- Data science disruption: Understanding the customer
- Integration of traditional and digital media
- Personalisation to maximise ROI
Delivering smart security infrastructure in a digital environment
Key Topics include:
- Predict, prevent, detect, respond:is this methodology outdated?
- Digital security as a business enabler
- Developing and delivering security strategies successfully
- Security of things: protection in a connected world
Transforming enterprise and reducing cost with drone powered businesses
- An overview of drone potential in an enterprise environment
- Success stories: Drones in action and lessons learned
- Regulation update: The increasing scope of drones
- The future of drone fleets and delivery
Inv€$tival & Start Up University
Financing and scale up strategies for next generation innovations
Lessons-learnt from leading technology SMEs to aid development and growth
Investment pitches from new companies offering digital enterprise solutions
Strategic insight and quick-fire Q&A with leading investors
Built-in networking time to forge new partnerships and do business
Stay a step ahead by hearing all the latest innovations
Get your all-access pass to D.E.N. LIVE today for just £450 before they sell out!
Do not miss this unique technology festival! Book your pass today before they sell out!Book your all-access pass today!